Saturday, July 9, 2016

2 Month Session

Hi everyone!  It is always fun when clients return to have pictures taken.  I took this adorable couple's engagement pictures two years ago.  As you can tell they have an adorable new addition to their family.  His Mom and Dad made a trip up to Cincinnati from Florida for a visit and asked if I could take this precious little guy's 2 month pictures while they were in town.  I of course said "Yes!"  This little guy was a natural.  He was such a champ for his entire session, and knew how to work the camera.  Enjoy browsing through some of my favorite pictures from this awesome family's session.  Thanks again for having me capture these moments for you.  Enjoy and cherish every minute with this little guy, because they sure do grow up fast!
 













No comments:

Post a Comment