Saturday, December 5, 2015

Family Session

I spent some time with this adorable family, and we captured quite a wide variety of pictures during their session. We got some pictures of entire family, while Grandma and Grandpa were in town, some pictures for Christmas time, and also some to celebrate the littlest who was turning one.  I never knew how much of a hit oversized Christmas ornaments, a rocking chair, and my rocking horse prop would be. These two adorable kiddos absolutely loved them! There was a question at one point whether or not the rocking horse was going to be able to go back home with me. :-)  I am glad that they let me take my pops back home with me.  Thank you so much to this family for welcoming me into your home and taking pictures for you.  I hope to have the pleasure of capturing more memories for you again in the future!  Enjoy!

 












No comments:

Post a Comment